2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Friday, November 3, 2017

NYPD PC O’Neill, Boyce Shamed in to Action NYPD Detectives Kidnap Teen for Sex v My Case Zachary Carter Joins Party to Covering up NYPD IA Crimes use Kuby Letter Pretend No Crimes

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@EllenBarkin @NYPDByrne @NYPDONeill @NYPDDetectives NYPD IA CRIMES Misogynist Hate Club O’Neill Boyce Reznick Kelly Campisi Esposito Banks answer ? under oath my case! nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-c…
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@EllenBarkin @NYPDByrne @NYPDONeill @NYPDDetectives Chief Misogynists O’Neill Boyce Reznick treat me like rape victim I got what I deserve have my attacker’s signed THREAT to me c/o Det Dwyer!

James O’Neill Chief Boyce did not fire the detectives so will they quit rather than face Dept trial.  Did O’Neill/Boyce Help them by not firing them easy out quit?

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@EllenBarkin @NYPDByrne @NYPDONeill @NYPDDetectives O’Neill Boyce Reznick IA have my attacker’s signed letter to Detective Andrew Dwyer THREATENING again but use Kuby letter topretend 0crimes!

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@EllenBarkin @NYPDByrne @NYPDONeill @NYPDDetectives All misogynist Racist Rapist gun trafficker drug dealer perjury cops in jail all passed psych evals! Crazy O’Neill protects crimes my case





Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@EllenBarkin @NYPDByrne @NYPDONeill @NYPDDetectives Misogynist NYPD detectives refused to meet w/ me lied in DD5s joined in committing CRIMES IA DA Top NYPD protecting nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/11/james-…


Misogynist Corrupt DA  Cy Vance Won’t Reopen Harvey Weinstein Case RESIGN 
http://cyvanceonetermda.blogspot.com/2017/11/misogynist-corrupt-da-cy-vance-wont.html


From: Suzannah Troy
Date: November 3, 2017 at 6:34:16 AM EDT
To: PC.office@nypd.org, iab@nypd.org, IABCMDCNTR@nypd.org, Office Of Mayor Deputy shorris , GetHelp@pubadvocate.nyc.gov, CCPCMAIL@doi.nyc.gov, Associated Press Press , UPI , zcarter@law.nyc.gov
Cc: inspector.general@ig.state.ny.us
Subject: Fixed typos posted here : NYPD PC O’Neill, Boyce Shamed in to Action NYPD Detectives Kidnap Teen for Sex v My Case Zachary Carter Joins Party to Covering up NYPD IA Crimes use Kuby Letter Pretend No Crimes
So glad it’s out about Chief Banks CCPC! (Commission to Combat police corruption another fake useless agency but all agencies forwarded my case to Internal Affairs to be fixed and Die.)


I did my best to fix the typos and it’s out the fact that I have Delita Hooks signed letter threatening me in Det Andrew Dwyer and Lt Burgos notes. Misogynist Chief Boyce promoted Dwyer for his criminal role in my case and protected Lt Burgos contacting me after I filed a lawsuit against him to be linkedin(friends).  You can’t seal Delita Hooks signed letter threatening me so you pretend it doesn’t exist as captured in newest evidence Detective Vasquez audio as she violates protocol and lies to me telling me I do not want her badge number. Is Boyce going to promote her to asst Chief of detectives?
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/11/nypd-pc-oneill-boyce-shamed-in-to.html


voice dictated ptsd insomnia
please excuse terrible typos sent from my iPhone
Legal Brief Appeal Zachary Carter Lying for NYPD Internal Affairs Crimes See Something Do Something
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/10/legal-brief-appeal-zachary-carter-lying.html
 Read the table of contents in the legal brief I just filed in mentions the many reasons I was retaliated against including CityTime which like my case will continue in 2018 but so far City refuses to settle and City lawyers lead by Carter still lying. 
https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1336920/000133692017000055/ldos092917q3form10-q.htm
voice dictated ptsd insomnia
please excuse terrible typos sent 
from my iPhone

SO HORRIFYING THE TYPOS -- I CAN'T GET THE WORDS TO MATCH -- SO DISTURBING

MISOGYNIST CORRUPT TOP BRASS CAN'T SEAL DELITA HOOKS SIGNED LETTER IN RESPONSE TO RON KUBY'S LETTER (NOT EXACTLY WHAT I AGREED TO BUT SHORT HAND FOR I AM COERCED) SO THE NYPD AND INTERNAL AFFAIRS PRETEND DELITA HOOKS SIGNED LETTER THRETAENING ME WITH A 2ND FALSE CROSS COMPLAINT DOES NOT EXIST so it is like it is sealed and proof is Det Vasquez audio I posted on youtube -- she could careless that it felt like Det Vergona put a gun to my head and forced me to drop charges against my will and she had Delita HOOKS signed letter right there but my guess NYPD deputy Commissioner Byrnes on down have made the sadistic misognyist and I allege anti-Semitic hate crime decision to use Ron Kuby's letter TO PRETEND THE NYPD AND INTERNAL AFFAIRS DID NOT COMMIT CRIMES.

Begin forwarded message:
From: Suzannah Troy
Date: November 3, 2017 at 5:57:27 AM EDT
To: PC.office@nypd.org, iab@nypd.org, IABCMDCNTR@nypd.org, Office Of Mayor Deputy shorris , zcarter@law.nyc.gov, CCPCMAIL@doi.nyc.gov, GetHelp@pubadvocate.nyc.gov, Associated Press Press , UPI , suebe1art@aol.com
Cc: inspector.general@ig.state.ny.us
Subject: NYPD James O’Neill Corrupt Boyce Can’t Cover up for Rape Detectives Anymore v My Case Covering Up NYPD IA Crimes!  Add Zachary Carter 
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
NYPD James O’Neill Corrupt Boyce Can’t Cover up for Rape Detectives Anymore v My Case Covering Up NYPD IA Crimes! nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/11/james-…

Gee did my tweets exposing O’Neill, Boyce and Reznick force them to stop protecting NYPD detectives that kidnapped teen with intent to use her for sex?

I agreed to be kidnapped twice for running punched (punch to) my head with a hole in my retina and cervical damage I’m going to see the next (neck) surgeon today and tell him what the NYPD did in my case and every medical staff member I can tell and Mount Sinai how are you all covered up crimes in my case it’s OK to punch me hit me and lie you just have cops (detective John Vergona and his partner, Det Andrew Dwyer his partner, DI Ed Winski, Lt Burgos, Sgt Chen all party to coercion, lying in police reports downgrading all crimes including NYPD crimes to 0 crimes)  threatened me so rich Soho MD (5 years still doesn't) have to fire your (his) violent long (lying)  attack(receptionist/office manager Delita Hooks).

The level of hatred you have to have for human being to protect crimes committed in my case all these years it’s really shocking and I can’t wait to question you wall under oath in front of a permanent new commission into police corruption including Internal Affairs and DA corruption and corporate counsel corruption.

I want to ask you are why I can only be false arrest and kidnapped Saturday at 4 PM ?  Was I going to be sexually assaulted at the precinct and (delete we) we can add on even more fabricated crimes plant drugs on me like Eric Garner describes his hand written lawsuit from Rikers how (delete you replace with NYPD) you 
sexually assaulted by NYPD  he said he was going to sue and then they planted drugs on him

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/11/zachary-carter-protecting-misogynist.html  Read up on NYPD deputy commissioner Byrne and allegations he is in on covering up crimes in my case like he tried to defend NYPD committing perjury -- no biggie they are people and people lie under oath.  Judge Weinstein attempted to explain to Byrne his sick reasoning WRONG!

Did deputy commissioner Byrne come up with the idea of using Ron Kuby’s letter to pretend the NYPD and IA didn’t commit crimes.  Extra sadistic twist to covering up a pile up of crimes and Delita Hooks signed letter My guess only Joe Tacopina could be stupid enough to write that letter which she signed because it’s overly aggressive(matches tone of "Bob Dobalina " aka my guess Joe cunt threat to turn the tables on me) (I need is her letter acknowledges (I need) Delita HOOKS acknowledges that she committed second-degree assault and that the detectives/supervisors Winski, Burgos, Chen at the 1st Precinct along with the detectives downgraded Delita Hooks assault of me to 3rd degree (and than downgraded all crimes NYPD Internal Affairs MD office crimes to 0 crimes and Dr Fagelman, Delita Hooks, Joe Tacopina as Bob Dobalina and Chad Seigel as Charles Ward feared I would come back and file second-degree assault charges but as we know from Chief Banks Asst office and the Lt Gannon who’s not working for Chief Esposito you guys were never going to allow me to do that.

During federal lawsuit when Rosemari Nam Corp Counsel told me I was not assaulted And honest cop told me I could go and report second-degree assault when I tried I was told the case is open but I can’t upgrade because I am suing NYPD policy I was turned away so I called Chief Banks Who is on the record taking gifts from very rich people wanting fixing pavers and his assistant Lt Gannon told me NYPD policy I can’t upgrade Delita Hooks crimes because I am suing. 

I now have her (Delita HOOKS signed) letter threatening me and detective Andy Dwyer’s notes with Lt Burgos  signing off in response to her letter an in your face crime!


The NYPD detectives refused to meet me just the rich MD (Dr Fagelman), my attacker and the women in the video in medical pjs that lied to police during an open investigation. Dr Fagelman coordinated with the First Precinct to have Delita Hooks file a false cross complaint 2 days after me and Then Winski and Burgos and detectives decided they had to seal Delita Hooks signed letter threatening me But it’s not sealed anymore and I have audio of the sex crimes detective Vasquez using Ron Kuby letter to pretend Delita Hooks response does not exist as if her letter Open the threatening me  (WARNING) wanting  me to not come back is still sealed I don’t know how you guys live with yourself but I’m proud I shamed you into doing something about the detectives that kidnapped that teenage girl I agreed to be kidnapped twice and you clearly hate me so much you’re willing to cover up these crimes also probably because it committed so many crimes your (AFRAID) frayed if you open up my case and do the right thing there’s so many other victims.

Like Ellen Barkin you don’t like me so it’s okay to violate CPR but you’ve been protecting crimes committed by NYPD Internal Affairs officers for years in my case it’s a fact they acted on a misogynist he climb to turn the tables on me they never asked me who I thought it was probably because Joe Tacopina directly contacted them to participate in a gang retaliation very serious crimes from the doctors office to please department to Internal Affairs  and One Police Plaza has been covered up for years.

Now I have a sex crimes detective Vasquez refusing to give me her badge number refusing to take a message to have her supervisor call me all violations of CPR and she thinks it’s no big deal that it felt like detective Vergona put a gun to my head and that was why I dropped charges. 


James O’Neill Misogynist has woman NYPD in his office violate protocol CPR hang up on me because  I’m upset. DI Winski like too many senior cops downgraded crimes to 0 crime using coercion as a policing tool and it my case Delita Hooks forcibly touched my vaginal area with her barefoot she pressed your foot against me after I told her not to touch my body as a form of dominance I guess it really gets these Misogynist cops off that their hatred of me so intense what a thrill to cover up their crimes the NYPD crimes internal affair crimes and use Ron Kuby‘s letter to pretend no crimes.

Vergona refused to answer whether he is anti-Semitic.  He and Dwyer Facebook friends with NYPD PO Schatz First cop I ever reported to Internal Affairs  internal affaird protected him and Det Tommy Moran facebook friends all party to pay back of me labeled a ball buster by Misogynist cops that do fixing and favors for the rich.
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@EllenBarkin @NYPDByrne @NYPDONeill @NYPDDetectives NYPD IA CRIMES Misogynist Hate Club O’Neill Boyce Reznick KellyCampisi Esposito Banks answer ? under oath my case! nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-c…





voice dictated ptsd insomnia
please excuse terrible typos sent 
from my iPhone