"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Saturday, June 3, 2017

England London Bridge Stabbings Terrorism

British police say multiple people have been killed, and at least 20 injured. Read the full story
Several killed in London Bridge terror rampage: reports | New York Post
http://nypost.com/2017/06/03/several-killed-in-london-bridge-terror-attacks-reports/


RIP prayers.   I'm thinking of going to London for a short visit I think I'd be safer there than in New York City where NYPD broke laws Det John Vergona violently threatened me over the
phone false arrest if I didn't drop charges after a running punch to my head by another crazy violent lying manipulator...

Updating now I am home 8:30pm


1st prayers. London 2 Terror Attack I am wishing #NYPD John Miller, James O'Neill Gone My Case Started w/ Ray Kelly


Harry Yorke (@HarryYorke1)
BBC have just released images of someone believed to be an attacker on the ground with canisters around waist #londonbridge pic.twitter.com/iVFvy7KYUl


PHOTOS: London Bridge Terror Attack Scene & Victims – Heavy.com
https://www.google.com/amp/heavy.com/news/2017/06/london-bridge-photos-terror-attack-terrorist-isis-victims-england/amp/



London attack: British police say 2 attacks "terrorist incidents"
CBS News
Metropolitan Police tweeted the London Bridge and Borough Market incidents were declared terrorist incidents Read the full story



Earlier posted...

England London Bridge Attack Terrorism 





Update...  Young British woman told me it is terrorism I wasn't able to read the article or learn what's going on really so it was upsetting and she was ve

shaken I told the young British woman who was teary-eyed I comforted her I told her England is very strong stronger than she realizes and so is she  I gave her a hug   -- mentioned  World War II, Winston Churchhill and how much we has to suffered no matter what you have to keep going you have to keep going ....


 I'm also going to spend time tomorrow with my friends family and he's an Auschwitz survivor and his wife he is 95 years old and they've been together forever -- I won't be able to do the dinner I was invited to tomorrow 
 I will be there for hugs and love prior to the dinner but I want to be up for early Monday morning...
because I have to get home for more things that are going on early this week but it teaches you about survival and love and enduring and I told the young British woman as I tell everyone about what happened to me and NYPD First precinct's shocking treatment an abusive me that they broke laws and I asked her to please google Dr Fagelman assault.

I told the young British woman maybe I should go visit England this summer maybe  should go to London this summer...?

 Prayers for England I really feel  badly I was born in USA but the first year of my life I lived in England so prayers.




Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
I think a women's wallet was stolen flushing avenue brooklyn pic.twitter.com/cSAg0Ocx4i


I didn't do these tweets and so much later I was at Ethiopian place Vegan which was amazing and on my way out I got the news there is terrorism but I couldn't read the article and then I saw there have been a robbery across the street so it's been intense


Suzannah Troy (@vegansuz)
Bunna Ethiopian vegan food beer outstanding delicious!!!!! pic.twitter.com/MdFTdzx1yv




Suzannah B. Troy artist: NYPD PC O'Neill Protects NYPD Crimes My Case but #NYPD Goes Kathy Griffin w/ Bullets Targeting O'Neill
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/06/nypd-pc-oneill-protects-nypd-crimes-my.html?m=1

all the corruption with Bratton so John Miller must go too asap ps Ray Kelly Campisi or riot 



John Miller nypd pal of Broken Bratton he said he would never resigned and then resigned when he refused to apologize  to an African-American assemblyman and the Clintons make sure that Rattner had a soft landing he wanted him to be head of homeland security and John Miller was talking like he would be able to follow but didn't happen he needs to go asap he's been waiting for soft landing he hasn't found the one he wanted like Bratton and Ray Kelly history books will not be kind 
http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/05/nyc-kids-could-be-terrors-next-victims.html



John Miller I let him know about my case I called the network spoke to this assistant before  he got his job again and his assistant or the woman who answered the phone was horrified. I told her about the running punched my head a hole in my retinaand what did John Miller do I allege protect all the corruption with Bratton so he must go too asap.


http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/06/knife-attack-after-van-mounts-pavement.html?m=1