2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Arizona Judge Not Corrupt Police Protector like Judge Allison Nathan My Case Nathan protected NYPD in at least 2 Cases mine which had Det Andy Dwyer and she let off retired NYPD Dwyer bribed NYPD Sgt access restricted database from jail time because Nathan protects NYPD corruption?

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/20/us/arizona-sheriff-joe-arpaio.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0&referer=https://t.co/GjoCZyStFE

 I continue to call for special prosecutor in my case and I'll be filing a complaint with the US attorney very soon.   I'm also going to be filing ethical complaints against lawyer starting with corporate counsel.

.@PreetBharara @FBI @NYPDChiefofDept @NYPDDetectives Fed judge Arizona STRIPPED powers of the Sheriff from being ableto have oversight of IA

.@PreetBharara @FBI @NYPDChiefofDept @NYPDDetectives Arizona like NYPD history of obfuscation my case top cops involved

.@PreetBharara @FBI @NYPDChiefofDept @NYPDDetectives NYPD IA even DAs, Corp Counsel Zachary Carter history of obfuscation my case included
.@ACLU @NYCLU @andresegura @ACLUaz .@PreetBharara @FBI NYPD IA even DAs, Corp Counsel Zachary Carter history of obfuscation my case included

NYC NY State may be the most corrupt in the Nation or in the top 3 but an Arizona Judge put NYS and NYC to shame as every agency in NYC and how many Judges have protected NYPD IA (Internal Affairs) corruption crimes as well as obfuscation?


How does Judge Allison Nathan hold on to my case for  one year and refuse to meet?  I can only guess that she's too corrupt or was too ashamed or corrupt to face me?  


How ironic I was allowed to be threatened October 7, 2012 online thread promise of retaliation with the C word which I believe is a federal offense in a hair crime or protected and now because everyone was protected. Joe Tacopina is clearing free to represent Donald Trump ? 

In Federal Court, Corporate counsel handed in police reports that prove that detective John Vergina lied  in Corp Counsel motion to dismiss my case  which I am now using in my New York State Supreme Court case.  Allison Nathan  has never met me she didn't have the courage to meet me?


 The police reports Corp Counsel  turned in proof that detective John Vergona  omitted Dr Andrew Fagelman's attack receptionist Delita Hooks verbally violent threat and gesturing  she said I will slap the crap out of your ass. Det John Vergona omitted that and the fact that she repeated the assaulted me  and pursued me down the hall a running punched my eye.  He lied and lied  even refusing to meet me and lying about that and his supervisors protected them it was a gangbang of retaliation and they were protected by the highest NYPD brass because I am a whistle blower gladfly what the first precinc misogynist cops call a ball buster.

I can't find the high road here I want judge Nathan and the appellate judge isn't any judge that the protects police corruption  to be treated the way I was like a Jew in the early stages in Nazi Germany. I'm alive which is more than I can say for other victims of NYPD crimes corruption lying in police reports and threats.    Corporate counsel continues to lie for the NYPD and says I was not coerced when in fact I was and  The NYPD were capable of it even more crimes if I turn myself in for false arrest.    Ironically corporate counsel paid out what $40 million to the central park five who admitted guilt when I never did I just said I would drop the charges against my attacker if my attacker drop the charges but she signed a letter I believe Joe Tacopina Road directly threatening me warning me not to come back again a serious crime so they rushed to seal her crimes with their crimes and Internal Affairs joined in committing crimes  protecting everybody in a pile up of crimes from a rich doctors office to 1 Police Plaza by way of the 1st Precinct.




 The video evidence proving it was a one-way assaults and vicious attack that started with a threat to do bodily harm has over 300,000 views  proving me NYPD lied in police reports as well as my attacker and her pals lied during an open investigation.



PreetBharara @CommissBratton @FBI @NYPDChiefofDept @NYPDDetectives many agencies referred my case to IA. IA guilty http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/08/arizona-judge-not-corrupt-police.html?m=1
My case  could  to be one of the biggest NYPD  scandal cases  in history because it ties to me blowing the whistle on 911 tech corruption and NYPD taking gifts but I'm the only one to report that they possibly took GIFTS op NYPD brass FirstNet and  I'm  the only one to report the Bratton and chief Chuck Dowd held a board meeting for corrupt FirstNet  and 1 Police Plaza right before FirstNet came under investigation.






NYC the Justice System is called the Injustice system  and at some point soon we may have riots at the rate we're going.  Even the Attorney general stokes  the fire delaying a ruling on Eric Garner  perhaps because every time she's going to break the news she's gonna let the NYPD off another cop kills a Black man - is that the delay?  Eric Garner's handwritten pro se lawsuit still not front page news.

.@andresegura @ACLU @ACLUaz suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/08/arizon… Judge Allison Nathan held on to my case 1 yr refused to meet me

.@andresegura @ACLU @ACLUaz Judge Lynn Kotler says referring my case to US Attorney not her job she has no obligation to do so.

.@ACLU @NYCLU @andresegura @ACLUaz https://www.scribd.com/document/321714617/Arpaio-Contempt-Order vs NY NYPD crimes protected by Zachary Carter and gang dirty DAs & judges?


 I don't have a law degree  but I'm just stunned the corporate counsel calls judge Lynn Kotler's clerk Lorraine.  In my opinion  she's extremely nasty person  and I perceive her to be biased but I would never call her by her first name she's so nasty and they walk in and call her by her first name corp counsel sits in a row in front of us like the royalty.

Corporate counsel  was late months late responding to my case so I wrote to the judge if you can't do right by me moving my case forward because of something some technicality I made a mistake is a pro se could you at least rule a default but I fear the fix is in.






The NYPD we're going to break as many laws as they wanted to retaliate against me a gadfly a critic a whistle blower  and internal affairs joined in a gangbang of retaliation breaking laws as well protecting threatening me coercing me lying in police reports my attacker a signed letter I believe Joe Tacopina wrote she signed openly threatening me and
even recognizing I could come back and file second-degree for assault charges but  NYPD refused to allow me to report second-degree assault and a false cross-complaint let alone anything because they hate me there misogynist corrupt police that of course hate anybody who blows the whistle on corruption for good reason  because the corruption is systemic.

Look to why Zachary Carter  has not been forced to resign why there's no criminal prosecution of 911 tech crooks in the NYPD top brass it took graft,  why side vans hasn't been asked to resign over 911 tech corruption and his special friendships that crossed how many lines including I allege Mark Guma  as well as his racist false prosecution of an NBA star just want example...


http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/20/us/arizona-sheriff-joe-arpaio.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0&referer=https://t.co/GjoCZyStFE

 I can't find a highroad I just think the best thing is for Judge else and Nathan and her family to be treated like Jews in the early stages in Nazi Germany like me and other victims of the NYPD I think it's the only way she will get a reality wake up but I thank G-D  Arizona is not completely corrupt like New York City and maybe after there are riots and other heartbreaks here New York City the FBI and legal system will stop protecting police corruption which goes far beyond the 4 arrests Preet Bharara made.  Fixing  favors in retaliation is systemic and has been since the beginning of the police department as has been fixing in favors and crimes by NYPD and internal Drugs well protecting crimes like my care.




 The NYPD fixing favors and retaliation started in 2010 behalf of the Mercer hotel the key corrupt NYPD  key figure is NYPD PO Eugene Schatz  illegally used to squad car in an aggressive way illegally using the sirens threatening me on behalf of the Mercer hotel and  and two years and two weeks later after I was savagely assaulted at doctor Andrew Fagelman's  on the street I was threatened  even more verbally violent then schatz by his Facebook friend Det John Vergona and Schatz's FB friends including Det Andy Dwyer and Tommy Moran are party  to the go to coerce  me threaten me line police reports and they laughed all the way misogynists really horrific dark ugly side of the NYPD.

Chief Reznick and Chief Boyce covered up like Pulaski and Reznick Ray Kelly and Bratton.

 I keep calling for a special prosecutor a new commission and NYPD app tracker a series of databases starting with one on crime to map and report crimes to show the NYPD lie about crimes and prevent victims like me from reporting crimes including NYPD IA DA crimes.

Photos of Delita Hooks Prove She, NYPD Det John Vergona Married to Susan Balzan LIED in Police Reports COERCED ME Internal Affairs Ray Kelly Protected NYPD CRIMES

#NYPD Inspector General Says Call Internal Affairs Check my Case












It was not a few bad apples -- this was a large scale gang bang of retaliation by the NYPD and Internal Affairs and it started under mayor Mike Bloomberg...
do the math....












 I notified the Manhattan DA but they didn't want to touch the NYPD as well as the allegations that Joe Tacopina was involved and threatening me during an open investigation it was a misogynist hate crime threat to turn the tables on me and the NYPD file out his directive


When Joan Illuzzi  saw my attackers violent attack on me she was hard fight she couldn't hide it which blew my mind that someone who's ahead of Hate Crimes could be horrified by that attack and she said it was second-degree assault menacing and a false cross-complaint.


 She said she would not hold my politics against me.

I already posted an audio of her lying to me saying thet did a thorough investigation and when in fact they did not they did not even bother to do   A thorough investigation I have emails paperwork and audio they lie to me as well

Corrupt Det John Vergona Omitted Delita Hooks Threat to Slap the Crap out of my Ass Throwing her shoes from his DD5 w/ Internal Affairs Blessings
Det John Vergona a violent liar omitted everything in the video evidence and in his DD5 he omitted I went to a doctor and was faxing him medical reports. 


I consider Vergona violent because he was verbally violent with me threatening me with false arrest unless I dropped charges and telling me he didn't care if I had 2 black eyes.  


Internal Affairs very corrupt fixed it let him retire to one of his properties on Staten Iskand. 

Omits the women standing at the door the one in blue who is key you see her first you'll learn more about what her behavior her wrongdoing later he made it everything he good excluding them yelling not to hit me and then them all lying how they held the door other than pull her back in and stop her from her attack. 



"Nothing stays hidden forever"  David Lynch.  Comforts me re violence lies Dr Andrew Fagelman's Delita Hooks violence lies #NYPD IA lies


Ray Kelly's Appellate Lawyer in front of 3 Judges Aug 21, 2015 admits understandable I feel aggrieved put my constitutional rights were in violated when in fact they were! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em
Please help go viral to shame MD, my attacker, NYPD, IAB,  Cy Vance and ADAs involved thank you. 

Vid 6 second highlights Vine
Watch Delita Hooks remove her keys which had already hit me because they would hinder her goal to do a running punched in my left eye make me a hole in my retina 
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/173385168#fullscreen Delita Hooks false cross complaint I paid 15 dollars to get she walked in to 01 Precinct 2 days after me and committed yet another crime.  

 I am one of how many New Yorkers that needs a special prosecutor and it looks like the New York judges are in bed with corporate counsel who continues to lie and explain to me why Zachary Carter has not been forced to resign

 Zachary Carter should've and forced to resign for using white out to cover up his knowledge of city government wrong doing  he and his staff have been doing the same with NYPD breaking the law crimes including my case telling to judge I was not cool worst when in fact I was they lied to federal judge apellate and New York State judge.


 The NYPD up and laughing all the way because Ron Kuby wrote a letter that isn't quite what I agreed to but it's cleared a letter stating I'm coerced by saying I'll drop the charges against my tack or if my tack or drops the charges but I'm alleging Joe Tacopina wrote her letter which she signed I signed nothing she openly threatens me and warned me not to come back and file second-degree assault charges or she'll file a second false cross-complaint the NYPD rush to steal her crimes with their crimes and they've been protected some calling for special prosecutor